Tomorrow is the Multicultural Festival at the elementary school. I've never documented it before because it's absolute chaos and I've always been busy helping at the booths during the event. Rain is in the forecast for tomorrow, which means it will mostly be held in the cafeteria. Holding it inside is no one's idea of a good time, but there isn't much to be done about that. In addition to the booths representing different cultures from around the world, each grade level performs a dance (or two) from a country. Kids sign up to participate and then practice after school for a couple months. Of course, Serafina wanted to do it, especially since her buddies Gianna and Sunny were doing it too. She is doing a Mexican dance and yesterday was the dress rehearsal. Since it will be crowded tomorrow. I made sure to get my pictures and videos yesterday.
Here she is with Gianna and Sunny.
Silly girls!
Here's the whole group after the rehearsal. And here's the video. It was so noisy in the cafeteria and there were a bunch of upper graders hanging out right in front where the parents wanted to be to take pictures and videos. If you listen closes, you can hear me say "Jesus kids" when I get really fed up with those brats.
No comments:
Post a Comment