Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

 Happy Halloween!  Everyone was up early and excited for the big day.  We even had time for a couple more pictures before we left for school.

 Leo decided to add a mustache for his school parade.  He had a second one for trick or treating too.
 We ran into his old teacher, Mrs. Bricco, who is Serafina's current teacher.  She was really impressed with Leo's costume.
 Here is Elise (who loaned Serafina the skeleton princess dress), Kaylee (who is on the soccer team), Millie and Serafina hanging out before the parade.
 Leo was cruising around the yard too.
 Here's his classmate (and Serafina's dance buddy) Sophie with Leo.

Leo's class picture. 

 Waiting for the parade to start. He didn't want to sit in his costume so he stood behind the seated kids with a milk carton and a taco, who also couldn't sit.
 Serafina came out with her class but didn't want to sit on the ground either.  High maintenance costumes.
 I stood with Leo's class and Serafina paraded by us.
Leo's turn to parade.  I helped the preschoolers make their way around the circle.  I'm sure I'm in a ton of preschool parents' photographs.  I hope I don't look too disheveled.  


 Here's our big group of kids that headed out trick or treating with the dads, and some moms.  Just not this mom or my two closest friends.  We got to stay behind handing out candy and talking.  It was nice.

It was another fun Halloween and discussion has already started about next year's costumes.

No comments: