Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Sierra School Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Today was the first field trip of the year for Leo's school.  Since it's a small private school, the parents drive for field trips instead of using a bus.  I packed my car with five kids and the teacher.  

 It was chilly when we got there.  Here are the fourth and fifth graders lined up before we went in to the pumpkin patch.
 We've actually visited this patch before.  The first time was when Serafina had a broken leg.  The second time was an outing so we could spend a little time with our ski housemates before our first ski season.
 Santa was the train conductor!  Seriously.  His name tag said "Santa".
 The entire kinder - 5th grade elementary school fit on one train.

 Santa didn't make the train fly.  I was disappointed.
 The entire elementary school also fit in one tent to watch a video about pumpkins.


 Leo and Lily.  She is one of the other 5th graders and is very sweet.
 Here's Liel (5th grader), Alex (4th grader) and Leo.
 Here's the entire class.  Just a whopping 11 kids.

 Tractor ride.
 Gorgeous marigolds.
 Pumpkin pyramid.
 The pumpkin purchases were cash only and I only had a little bit of cash so I only got a few pumpkins.  I wish I had known and brought more money because I would have bought a lot more pumpkins.  We loved these huge pumpkins.
 My pumpkin king.

No comments: