Sunday, July 21, 2019

California Academy of Sciences

On Friday, we headed up to San Francisco to visit the California Academy of Sciences.  Leo went earlier this summer with friends, but Serafina didn't go that time.  Nana came over and we made the drive to the city.  Nana went with us for our first visit back in 2014.  

Here we are waiting to experience the earthquake simulation.  

 I told Leo to stand up straight and this is what I got.
 This is at the top of the rainforest exhibit with lots of butterflies fluttering around.  Serafina said she liked the butterflies but her face tells a different story.




 Visiting the "living roof".

 After the big outing and the long drive, I came home and took a nap.  That night Tom went to the ball game to see the Mets play the Giants.  The kids and I went to dinner and then to the park to burn off some energy before dessert.

They are way too big for this playground equipment but that didn't stop them.



No comments: