Sunday, October 27, 2019

Halloween Creepy Crawl 2019

Last night we held our annual Halloween Creepy Crawl. This is a PTA fundraiser that raises money by selling tickets to the party.  We used to do it as a St. Patrick's Day pub crawl but that time of year wasn't convenient and Irish food isn't very enjoyable to make or eat.  

This year Tom and I decided to do a couple's costume, which turned out to be the trend of the evening.  Here I am as Mother Nature.  

I even had a veil with butterflies left over from Serafina's birthday cake. 

 Tom was Father Time.
 Not everyone got it.  They thought Tom was a wizard or a garden gnome and I was some kind of tropical fairy.
 We were the second stop on the crawl and it was pretty easy because we picked up food from a local Indian restaurant and Tom had the cocktail ready to go.

Here's some costume and party pictures...
Kristi and Ricky as Scoops Ahoy employees - Robin and Steve - from the recent season of Stranger Things.
 Kari and Rob as Kelly McGills and Tom Cruise in Top Gun.  We sang "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" for Kari later in the evening.
 Jen and Joel as Where's Waldo?
 Party scene at Lizzy's house (the third stop).
 Asha, Mary, me and Lizzy.

I made my friend Mary (the fourth stop) this cross stitch.  I made one for myself as well.  I was so pleased to see it so promidently displayed at her house.  It was a really fun pattern to make.  


 Kari, Kristi, Bobby, me and Pete.
 Everyone looks good in a Polaroid picture!  My friend Kelly had a pretty manicure so I had her hold the Polaroid and take a picture for me since I didn't have painted nails last night.
 Bonnie and Kelly as Moira and Alexis Rose from Schitt's Creek.
 Bobby and Aida as "Taco Bell"

Pete and Mary as Beetlejuice and Lydia.  

No comments: