We celebrated our little family Christmas slightly early since we'll be in New York for the actual event. Unfortunately, Leo isn't feeling well. Poor kid. He enjoyed opening gifts, but then got pretty fussy and didn't eat much dinner. The thing with sick kids is they nap really well and are extra cuddly, so you kind of enjoy it (but feel guilty). You're also are practically sick yourself with worry. I hoping he makes a speedy recovery so he's in good shape to travel. I don't want to fly to the East Coast with a sick kid. I plan to get up at least once tonight to check on him, administer some Tylenol and makes sure he has some fluids. It will be just like the little baby days.
Here he is opening gifts.


Reading his new
Belly Button Book while playing with his belly button.

A garbage truck from Mama (but Dad seems to like it too).

He got a cool bucket of planes, trains and
automobiles from his Great Aunt Marie. It even had a couple of boats that we plan to try in the bathtub.

And the "big" gift. A
Kettler "Go Green" tricycle made from 95% recycled materials.

He's still pretty little for it but I think he realizes it will very fun very soon.

Reading a new monkey book with his new spider monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment