Of course, I got roped in to helping with the production and will be co-directing the sheep and shepherds. I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do, but I was brought in on the audition and casting process. Of course, helping out means the other directors look favorably on your kid and make sure he gets to be part of the show. So when Leo brought home casting letter letting him know he will be a Toy Solider, it wasn't a surprise for me. He was thrilled though.
Monday, September 26, 2016
Leo gets cast in the Nutcracker
Of course, I got roped in to helping with the production and will be co-directing the sheep and shepherds. I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do, but I was brought in on the audition and casting process. Of course, helping out means the other directors look favorably on your kid and make sure he gets to be part of the show. So when Leo brought home casting letter letting him know he will be a Toy Solider, it wasn't a surprise for me. He was thrilled though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment