Saturday, September 24, 2016

Leo visits Comic Con

 The local library had its very own Comic Con today.  It was free to attend, but we needed to get tickets in advance.  I got the tickets a couple weeks back unsure of Serafina's soccer schedule but hopeful Leo could go because I knew he would like it.  Unfortunately, Serafina's game was right in the middle of the event, but Nana was willing to take him so I dropped the two of them off at the library a little before the start time.

Leo received a Captain America costume in the mail from his Grandma Sharon.  It was the perfect Comic Con outfit.
 This is a jeep was used in the Jurassic Park movie.



 Of course, he was out dressed by several others.
 Leo took this picture of Nana and her new friend.
 They visited the Lego building area.
 After Serafina's game I came to pick them up and take a lap around all the displays.

He's was in geek heaven and I will freely admit I was geeking out pretty hard too with these droids.  


No comments: