Sunday, November 19, 2017

Happy Birthday, Tom!

 It's Tom's birthday.  I made him breakfast, which isn't my strongest meal, but he claimed he enjoyed it.  Since the birthday boy likes the beach, we went to the beach.

It was a beautiful, sunny day and there was no traffic - neither of those things are normal around here so the universe was coming together to give Tom a good day.

Here's my crew on the path to the beach.

 She spent most of the time like this.



 Checking out some tide pools.
 The beach is also a wildlife preserve so much of it is blocked off for the harbor seals.  We walked up a trail to get a view of them from the cliff above.  They were very cool.


 There is no normal picture posing with these two.
 Serafina made Tom a sweet card and he liked it.

 I made him a sweet cake and he also liked it.

 Tom is giving Leo this look because of his enthusiastic birthday singing.
 Here's a small sample...

Yummy cake.

I think he had a good birthday.  Next year is a major milestone birthday so I better get started planning now. 

No comments: