Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bucking traditions, Tom decided to make a duck this year.  It made more sense because out of the five diners at the table, only three eat meat.  It was the perfect size.  

 There were still turkeys though.  Like these three...
 Last week, a pair of Pumas I ordered for myself arrived, but they were a wee bit small.  Tom suggested Serafina try them on and they were a perfect fit.  Leo tried them on and they were perfect for him too.  Neither of them liked the color I chose (grey), so I ordered them each a pair in the same size but in colors they liked better.  I love their coordinating Pumas.


I haven't reordered mine in the right size so I'm throwing off the cool Puma vibe with my Adidas.  They still let me be in the picture.  
 Here's Tom carving his duck.  He was very pleased with how it turned out and the kids ate it up.
 The gang around the table digging in.

No comments: