Happy New Year! We celebrated last night at my friend Kristi's house. We've been ringing in the new year with her family for several years now. Leo stayed home with Nana, but Serafina came along and spent time with her girl gang. Kristi got them all matching pajamas which was super cute.
Kristi and I were also in our favorite lounge wear. She gifted all her girlfriends the most comfortable lounge pants ever for Christmas and she encouraged us to wear them last night. I didn't hesitate on taking her up on that suggestion and I even ended up wearing the same hoodie. The other two moms did not wear their lounge pants and I have a feeling they weren't as comfortable. We were super comfy.
Mary is an expert French braider and I asked her to do Serafina's hair.
It turned out really cute.
All the girls needed their hair braided after that.
The big girls bonded by looking at their phones together.More
And here comes Tahdig again.
Cuties! From left to right: Sunny, Emma, Millie, Lane and Serafina
So many braids!
Time to toast!
No comments:
Post a Comment