"Mmmm, pears."
When she's not stuffing her face, she's actually saying a few "words". She's been saying Mommy for a little while and doing a few signs. She no longer signs more, but instead just points and grunts or says "mo". She will sign please when she prompted. She also consistently signs down and all done. She says "ba" for ball and "bo" for book. When she wants something handed to her, she points and screeches, "me me me me". Her brother never stops talking, so it's not easy to get a word in. On the way home from school, he was prattling on in the stroller. When I asked, "what did you say, honey?" he told me, "I'm just talking to myself."
Both kids were feverish tonight and Leo has a barking cough. I'm hoping they both have a good night sleep and are doing better in the morning. I fear we have entered the winter sick months.
No comments:
Post a Comment