Saturday, November 20, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba!

I think I've made clear our love for the TV show, Yo Gabba Gabba. Tonight we got to see them live in San Francisco. The tickets were purchased back in May and they were worth every penny. We had a wonderful time. There was a big rainstorm and momentary panic about our tickets not being available at will call and terrible traffic on the way home, but none of it mattered. The look on Leo's face when his favorite characters hit the stage was awesome.

I've spent the last few weeks making these shirts for the show. A labor of love, for sure, but I enjoyed it. Here's all our gear laid out earlier in the day.
Brobee! The little green one.
Foofa! She's pink and happy.
Muno! He's tall and friendly.
Plex! A magic robot.



At the show. We had pretty great seats. Big thanks to daddy and his credit card!
The show begins.
Leo was so entranced by the show.

Serafina was a little scared. It wasn't as bad as I thought it could be since she's become very noise sensitive and fearful recently. She clung to me with all her might for the first 20 minutes with her eyes locked on the stage, but she eventually loosened up and I think she enjoyed it.
Trying on some DJ Lance Rock glasses.
Playing with his light-up wand with the other kids.
Watching the show.
A little dancing.
You can't beat dancing chicken, cheese and veggies. So yummy, indeed.
The gang says goodbye.
Final confetti drop.

No comments: