After a nice visit with my cousin and her two boys, they headed home on Friday. We had quite the day of Friday with the emotional end of the school year and Serafina's toe drama. Just as I sat down Friday night to watch the second half of the Warriors' finals game, I got a message from my mom that my cousin Monica had been in a bad accident. I managed to track her down in a local ER and my mom and I got there as soon as possible. Monica and the boys had been airlifted there from King City (about two hours away) where the wreck happened. They were banged up but mostly okay. I stayed with the boys in the exam room while they ran some tests on Monica. She got the "all clear" and they were discharged. I brought them all to my house where we tried our best to make them comfortable. Her husband flew in on Saturday and my mom graciously gave up her apartment for two nights and stayed with us.
Here's Leo pushing Anthony on the swing at our local park on Saturday. He's wearing Leo's old clothes because all of their stuff was in the wreaked car.
No comments:
Post a Comment