This year I joined my friends Bonnie and Mary as a co-host for the PTA fundraiser 80s party. Last year was super fun and we made sure to have an equally fun time this year.
I wanted to make sure I had solid contributions to this year since last year was already great.
I also made a PacMan cake with dot cupcakes.
I didn't have time to do too much costume searching or construction (I'm not a fan of ordering a pre-built costume from Amazon), so put together my outfit from mostly things already in my closet. I borrowed Serafina's boots but they were two sizes too big so I didn't wear them the whole night.
Tom, on the other hand, had a lot of fun crafting this costume based on Rick Moranis's character in Ghostbusters.
He won the costume contest, of course.
Top Gun's Maverick, Vacation's Clark W. Griswold, Ghostbuster's Louis Tully aka the Gatekeeper
Aida and Lizzy accidently matched.
Our neighbors Seth and Janet showed up to round out the Ghostbusters cast.
We had a dance party in the garage and Pete took lots of polaroid pictures.
Tom and Lizzy
This one pretty much sums it all up.



No comments:
Post a Comment