This is dinner, but really it could be any time of the day since it happens more than I care to think about. And in case you're wondering, these kids haven't endure some type of trauma or injury. They asked for macaroni and cheese for dinner, I made mac and cheese and then they rejected the mac and cheese. Sigh.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Low lights
Based on these blog posts, one might start to believe our lives are full of birthday parties, playing in the snow and smiling children at sun-soaked parks. I think we are due for a heaping dose of reality.
This is dinner, but really it could be any time of the day since it happens more than I care to think about. And in case you're wondering, these kids haven't endure some type of trauma or injury. They asked for macaroni and cheese for dinner, I made mac and cheese and then they rejected the mac and cheese. Sigh.
This is dinner, but really it could be any time of the day since it happens more than I care to think about. And in case you're wondering, these kids haven't endure some type of trauma or injury. They asked for macaroni and cheese for dinner, I made mac and cheese and then they rejected the mac and cheese. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment