Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Serafina, the artist.

Serafina loves to draw and it's one activity that will hold her attention for an extended period.  Maybe since she doesn't express herself that great with spoken language, she turns to art. She had a long art session tonight.
Here are both kids at the easel working on some drawings.
Leo eventually wandered off and played with my old camera for a while.  Serafina kept at it.
"Don't disrupt my creative process, mom!"
It was only a matter of time before she turned the marker on herself.
She makes faces over and over.  I find them amazing and amusing, but I'm sure I'm a bit bias being her mom and all.  I made a little slideshow of all her faces.  Check it out if you are interested; I'm pretty sure it will bring a smile to your face (though very few of her faces have smiles).  

Here's a little video of the artist engrossed in her work.  She claims it's a self-portrait, but I think it looks like her dad with his current goatee.  

No comments: