Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa 2011

 Today was our annual visit to Santa. When my friend Katie stopped by the mall last week to book a photo appointment, the woman in charge remembered our group. Yikes! Whatever her impression of us, we did nothing to improve it with this afternoon's cry-fest. At least the kid who barfed (not mine) waited until he was done on Santa's lap and in a different part of the mall. Good times; tis the season!

Here are the kids cuddling and having a snack before our trip to the mall.  Both have rashes on their faces (we see the dermatologist tomorrow), so they look a little red.  When I asked Leo why he was up in Serafina's space, he said "because I love her."  Awww.
Leo was a rock star with Santa.
Serafina wanted nothing to do with Santa.  She might have cooperated if I was willing to sit in the picture too, but I wasn't.  Here's the best one with her in it; if you count her little head popping up from the bottom of the shot being in the picture.
And now for the awesome group shot.  Look at all those kids!  Maia was suppose to be in the middle on the block by Santa's feet but she was having none of it.
If anyone is interested, I made a slide show of all the photos taken of our friends and the group shots.  It's pretty hilarious.

You got to give Santa credit for tolerating that insanity and his wonderful variety of facial expressions.

After the Santa drama, Serafina was much more willing to pose for pictures.
With some of the other ladies.  I clearly didn't get the plaid memo.
Enjoying a bribe that she didn't really earn.
Kisses with Maia.
Leo and the ladies.  

Playing on the quarter rides.


No comments: