Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Snowman Christmas

When I think of Christmas 2011, I will think of all the little snowmen I crocheted.  I made close to two dozen of them.  I would have photographed the snowman army all together, but as soon as a few were done, they would be distributed.  I finished my last one tonight.

Here are the final four.

Nana's

 Serafina's
 Leo's
 Daddy's
And just for fun, here's Leo in front of a snowman near our house.  

Does anyone remember last year when I swore I wouldn't go overboard for Christmas again? No? Good, because neither do I.  I totally went nutty, but in my defense, most of this stuff was bought second-hand.

Still...way too much loot.
This dollhouse was purchased when Serafina was a little baby from a yard sale down the road.  The proceeds support Laurelwood Preschool.  At the time, I wasn't even thinking about preschool yet, but now that is our school and I'm happy we were able to support them.  Of course, this was house was only $15, but I did carry it all the way home by myself.  
 This is a treehouse, which was bought from the preschool yard sale pre-sale.  Certain items were offered to school parents in advance and I snatched this up.  It was more money than the dollhouse, but I still got a bargain and the money went directly to the school.

 I'm so excited to play with these houses with my kids.  I hope they like them.

No comments: