Thursday, August 16, 2018

Serafina's first day of school

Serafina started school today.  Leo did not.  She wanted me to get her up early, but then she ended up ready for school with time to spare so she wandered around the house anxious and agitated.  

There was plenty of time for pictures. 

 New backpack for this school year. 
 And some new shoes. 

 Serafina and Sunny are in class together this year.  They haven't been together since kindergarten. 
 Their teacher is Mrs. Ghelfi, who is also Sunny's aunt.  I'm friends with Mrs. Ghelfi and I'm very happy she is Serafina's third grade teacher.  She's no nonsense but very kind. 

Sunny and Serafina are at the same table group.  I hope this works out okay.  

She told me she had a good day and likes her teacher.  I can't ask for much more.  

 Serafina ended up wearing the same top as her friend Raz.  They were in class together last year and there was lots of drama between these two.  They seemed happy about having the same fashion choice today though. 

Since Leo doesn't start school until next Thursday.  Today we stopped by the pediatrician because his ears have been clogged since the return flight from Mexico.  Turns out he has a double ear infection.  After the appointment, we had a lunch date.  

No comments: