Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Kindergarten multi-cultural potluck

 On Monday, Leo's class had a multi-cultural potluck to celebrate Thanksgiving.  Everyone was suppose to bring a dish to represent your country of origin.  Leo brought Baked Ziti.  There was a huge array of food.

This Korean BBQ was pretty impressive.  
 This was on display in the classroom.  It says "I am Leo.  I like Mom and Dad.  I am thankful for Me."
 Serafina got to come to the potluck.  Here they are waiting for their turn for food.
 Sitting down to eat.
 Leo wanted to try everything and ended up with a huge plate of food.  He didn't like everything, but he tried it all.  I was proud of him.

 It happened to be one kid's birthday.  The school has a "no cupcake" policy, but the parents didn't get the memo and sent this frosting mountain.
 I had made some nice browned butter chocolate chip cookies but they were completely overlooked in favor of the blue cupcakes.



No comments: