Yesterday was the last soccer game of the season. I wanted to do a happy dance when the final whistle blew and I didn't have to face another game or practice. It's been rough. Really rough. Leo has gotten better (at least he runs on the field), but he still is pretty clueless out there.
Here he is wandering around. I often have to yell for him at least figure out where the ball is on the field.
Serafina didn't hide her bordem.
High five-ing the other team after the game.
As frustrating as it was to watch Leo play this season, he seemed to enjoy it. If he wants to play next fall, I'll have him do some soccer camp this summer and have him stay in the same level as this year instead of moving him up. He was one of the youngest (or maybe the youngest) and he does better as one of the older kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment