Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Preschool Pilgrim

I worked at preschool on Monday. The teacher said she had something special planned for today. Turned out she was having the kids churn butter.

My friend sent me this picture.  I said "how cool; she isn't going to eat that."
They dressed like pilgrims and, as predicted, she wanted nothing to do with the butter.

I didn't know she would be dressed up like a pilgrim today, but I certainly picked out the right dress for it, didn't I?

In the afternoon, it was starting to rain when we went to get Leo from school.  It was fun to head out with the umbrellas.
I brought Leo's with us so he could use it on the walk home.


No matter how hard it is raining, it is easier for us to walk to and from school than trying to fight for a parking spot.  It would only gain us a block or two to bring the car (assuming I could even find a place to park).


Yesterday was Tom's birthday.  We only spent a few minutes with him in the morning because he spent the day and late into the night in San Francisco for the big Dreamforce conference.  Today he headed to the conference and was on the schedule to present in the afternoon.  He looked very snazzy and I'm sure the presentation was great. 

No comments: