Wednesday, November 6, 2013

More reading

 The feedback I received about Family Reading Night at school today was very positive and that was nice to hear.  FRN always takes place during the Book Fair.  We visited it yesterday after school and the kids each picked out a book.  All the teachers had set aside books they wanted for the classrooms, so I bought one and Leo took it to class today.

Mrs. Robinson read it to the kids.
 The third grade reading buddies also visited while I was there.


 I let Serafina pick out her own clothes most of the time.  When she goes to school, I make sure she looks good but as soon as she got home today, she dressed herself in head-to-toe purple.  She looked like a walking eggplant.
 Here she is at bath time threatening to drink the water.
 Here are a few pictures from last night that my friend Aida took.
 Here's Serafina with the principal's son.

Me and my co-chair, Dasha, before the madness started.  

No comments: