Friday, November 22, 2013

Preschool Feast Day

This morning was Feast Day at preschool.  Serafina wasn't as grumpy as last year, but she still didn't want the "party paint" on her face.  Guess it's not appropriate to call it war paint when dealing with four-year-olds.  

 There was a very cool tee-pee in the classroom.  I don't remember it from years before.
 Our little Native Americans went to the next door classroom to feast with the pilgrims.


They had a little poem they were suppose to say.  

The kids sat down to eat.  Here's Serafina with Natalie, who was in her class last year.
 Here she is picking through the fruit salad to find the stuff she likes.

 My friend Lara snapped this shot right after Serafina spit out a bite a fruit she didn't like.
Each time we have a celebration at preschool, I realize it's the last time I'll get to do it.  This is my fourth feast day (here's Leo's first and second feast days) and it makes me a little sad to have this part of our life come to an end.  I'm also a little relieved.

Just so Leo isn't left out.  Here's a picture of him in his back-up glasses.  They cost me a whooping $28 bucks with shipping.  I love the internet.

No comments: