Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cuts

Tom has been begging me to let him cut Leo's hair. I resisted, but he pestered me enough to allow it. He just wanted to trim some long hairs sticking up from the top of his head. Most of his hair has fallen out and come back as adorable fuzz. But these long stragglers were really driving Tom nuts. I was teary-eyed, though I can't really articulate why. We saved some of the trimmings for his baby book.

Here's the result.
We also did some major cutting when we made some curtains for Leo's room. This was quite the undertaking. We picked out some really cute fabric and lined it with "block out" fabric. Leo's room is bright during the day, even with the blinds closed. I've convinced myself that he would take a decent nap (longer than twenty minutes) if were only a little darker in there. This is what motivated us to spend a lot of time putting these curtains together. We're happy with how they turned out (just don't look too closely at the stitching).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sympathize!

Grandpa Joe