Monday, July 7, 2008

More eating pictures

We're experiencing another heat wave. I don't want to start ranting and raving about global warming, because that's not what this space is about. It's about the baby and people don't want to hear me preaching about alternative energy, biofuels and converting lawns into gardens. But it is starting to get a little ridiculous. So I'll just say this, I hope everyone is doing their part since we're leaving this planet to Leo and his generation and I want him to be able to enjoy it. Okay, on to the baby.


He's started to make this funny face where he scrunches his nose and shows off his teeth. Tom caught it on camera yesterday.
So Leo and I are doing our usual heat wave routine -- staying inside mostly, quick dip in the pool, bath, hang out in the yard. I'm trying to give him more solids and encourage self-feeding. I'm not sure if beets were the best choice. (And yes, I did paint a heart on his chest with beet juice.)

But he enjoyed it. This was the end result. All the way down to his feet. I was tempted to just take him outside and hose him and the chair down since I had to clean them both thoroughly.

Into the bath. When I dumped the water after, it was pink.
Too cute (but doesn't he look like some other kid?)
His favorite part of bath time - splashing.

All neat and clean.



No comments: