As you know, Leo was born with a lot of hair. We weren't particularly surprised since Tom and I are hairy folks and I had a lot of heartburn during the latter half of my pregnancy.

But then it started to fall out. He's about three months old here (and looks a little like a chemo kid, yikes!)

Well his hair has come back full force and it's getting really long. I wanted to wait until he is a year old (or very close) to have his first official haircut, but I'm not sure if we'll make it. It is almost in his eyes in the front.

And it's very long over his ears, which he often pulls at because I think it probably tickles (though I worry sometimes he has an ear infection).

(A happy baby picture, just because)

So I think I may have to break down and get his mop top trimmed. I'll probably hold out for Nana's visit next month. Tom wants to just use his industrial clippers here at home, but I want the photo op of an official salon visit. Plus, I'm sure the sound of the clippers would scare the crap out of Leo.

No comments:
Post a Comment