Both Tom and I are under the weather. Luckily, Leo seems to be unaffected and is actually in very good spirits, which makes it much easier when I feel so crappy. It's no surprise we ended up sick since we both work in germy environments. It seems like all my students have been sick at one point this quarter (or at least that's what they claim when they miss class) and some come to class hacking up a lung and snotting all over the place. Though I appreciate their dedication to higher education, I rather not have to deal with their cooties.
I haven't let my state interfere with our demanding playdate schedule. The kids are getting to an age where they interact more and more (though it is mainly to pluck toys out of one another's hands), and Leo is very big into the various snacks brought to the park. All the moms are very generous with their offerings and Leo is good about signing to make his desires known.
Here are some beautiful shots taken by April at our local park yesterday. I love this arty one.


Eating Doug's grapes.

Mooching Doug's cheese.
1 comment:
These photos are amazing!
Post a Comment