I'm not too sure how he ended up with bronchitis, but he's pretty miserable and it's really hard to see him feeling so bad. He's coughing a lot (especially at night), has a fever and very little appetite. Last night he had such a severe coughing fit that he vomited. We saw the doctor today and the office policy is for coughing kids to wear a mask in the waiting room. Even though he's feeling super yuck, he's still in pretty good spirits. I wish I could do more for him, but we mainly just need to keep him comfortable and hydrated and he should improve in about a week. Unfortunately, the doctor warned me that it will get worse before it gets better.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Bronchitis
I'm not too sure how he ended up with bronchitis, but he's pretty miserable and it's really hard to see him feeling so bad. He's coughing a lot (especially at night), has a fever and very little appetite. Last night he had such a severe coughing fit that he vomited. We saw the doctor today and the office policy is for coughing kids to wear a mask in the waiting room. Even though he's feeling super yuck, he's still in pretty good spirits. I wish I could do more for him, but we mainly just need to keep him comfortable and hydrated and he should improve in about a week. Unfortunately, the doctor warned me that it will get worse before it gets better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment