Today was Leo's last day of school. I can't believe his first year of preschool is over. It feels like just yesterday we were taking him for
his first day. I was snack mom so it was my last official day of bringing food for the kids to reject. I made some cookies to celebrate the special day, which a few of them actually ate.
Here he is riding his bike to school.

He got to pick any of his name tags from the last nine months. He picked the Christmas tree. We got to take them all home, though I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all of them.


Singing songs.


Final picture with Mrs. Hessler. She is so amazing and fully prepared to take on Serafina in two years.

The yearbooks were printed and handed out today. I was happy with the final product. I took a look at the afternoon class's yearbook while I was there. I definitely like some of the choices that yearbook mom made and will keep them in mind if I'm brave enough to sign up for it next year. She clearly had more pictures to work with than I did.
I thought I'd be a little sad to see the completion of his first year of "school" but working in the classroom kept away any weepy-ness. One kid pooped his pants twice. I was spared having to deal with either accident, but I was in charge of making Shrinky Dinks with the kids to be turned into key chains for father's day. A little girl turned the toaster oven temp up to 500 when I turned my head, which isn't good for dinks. I'll be enjoying some summer vacation time.
No comments:
Post a Comment