Monday, December 17, 2012

When the world seems chaotic...

and you're in danger of being consumed by sadness, organize the Legos.

I created some compartments out of some boxes to put inside the big bin.
It all fits in the bin with the instructions booklets.
I started sorting the Legos because Leo asked me to make something and I couldn't find anything I was looking for.  I didn't end up making him anything because I spent all my time sorting and constructing the compartments.

It's nothing short of a miracle that I was able to accomplish this undertaking with Serafina around.  She's the devil incarnate.

But look at that face.

It was very tough to take Leo to school today.  I shed my fair share of tears on the drive over.  I know I wasn't alone and other moms I communicated with experienced the same apprehension and grief.

No comments: