It was a wonderful week full of family and sand and excellent food. My kids held up great with the traveling and hotel living.
I took a lot of pictures (A LOT), so I broke them up into two slideshows. Here's Seal Beach. And this is Oceanside.
Here are two videos of some boogie boarding dudes. Leo (with some help from mom)....
and Tom...
My kitchen is bare and there are piles of laundry to clean, but tomorrow is the first day of school!
I can't believe Leo will be a first grader. Serafina is off to Transitional Kindergarden at a different school and will be going to school five days a week. .
I'm excited for them, but I'll miss our easy summer days. The kids are definitely ready to spend some time apart. I got some snack cups ready for the week. Double the cups for my two school kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment