Friday, June 5, 2015

Last day of school!

We made it!  Today was the last day of school.  I officially have a kindergartener and a second grader.  And they will be at the same school for the next four years.  Woo-hoo!  

Here they are this morning.  



And for comparison, the first day of school back in August.  
 Goofballs.
Last time heading to the first grade classroom.  

Last carpool with Gianna.  
 Last book read in TK.
 These sweet, excited kids were so happy to be celebrating their TK graduation.
 The teacher got a little choked up and showed a very sweet slideshow, which was mostly pictures I had taken throughout the year.  It ended with a few shots of her wedding that happened a couple weeks ago.  Then the kids got certificates, along with school work and report cards.
Yummy snack.

 Her friends Jazmyn, Isabella and Gianna.
 With her teacher formerly known as Miss Wagenaar, now Mrs. Chiampas.
 After school we picked up Nana from the airport and had some fun in the pool with our friends.  One of the moms forced all the kids to pose for a pool pictures.  I'm surprised they cooperated.
 Then it was the adults turn to celebrate the end of school.  I somehow convinced the group to go to a vegan restaurant.  I ordered almost everything on the menu and it was delicious.  Here I am with Aida and Kristi, two very good sports.

No comments: