Saturday, April 23, 2016

Multicultural Festival 2016

The Multicultural Festive was the crowded, exhausting experience it usually is, but it was still a fun time.  Leo and Nana headed home for a bit before coming to the festival.  Serafina ran around with her friends and sampled lots of food and tried different crafts.  I helped some friends at the Norway booth.  Here's Serafina the Viking.  

 The weather was terrible most of the day, but the sun came out in time for the performances to be held outside.  Here's Serafina catching some air while she enthusiastically dances with Gianna.
 Nana and Leo made sure to come back for the show.
 Getting a congratulations hug from her teacher.
 Tom, Leo and Nana headed home after Serafina danced.  We stayed around a little longer so she could see some of her classmates perform.  I had to bribe her with snacks so we could leave.  I had helped with set up so I wanted to go home before clean up started or else I knew I'd get roped into helping with that too.

No comments: