Thursday, June 9, 2016

Spirit Week - day four

Just one more day to go!  Leo decided to wear his Fall Ball jersey and hat for "Sports Day" and Serafina took the kinder wacky wear/crazy hair day very seriously.  



Sunny and Serafina showed off their looks in the kinder room.  I'm not sure when Serafina got so much taller than Sunny.  

 After helping in the kinder room, I went to see the second graders with a batch of cookies I had made for them.  They didn't need my help in the classroom, so I said a few words about how great it has been to work with them every week and to keep writing and being awesome.  I brought the toughest little boy in that room to tears apparently.  They loved the cookies and I loved the opportunity to run an errand before I had to go back to school and escort them to the park.

Here's room 13 getting some instructions before starting their park day.
 As soon as we got there, a group of kids wanted to play whiffle ball so I ended up pitching to tons of kids over and over.  I probably threw at least 300 pitches.  I'll be feeling it tomorrow.

 Here he is with his buddy Alon.

Tomorrow is the last day of school.  It's hard to believe, but I think we will really enjoy having relaxing mornings and less stress in our lives for the summer.

No comments: