Experiencing this Hatchimal's hatching made me realize just how traumatic and complicated the previous one's birth was and that it wasn't meant to survive. This one was out in about 15 minutes. I guess we just got a bad egg and it was probably a common problem because the company was trying to pump them out to meet demand. I appreciate the great customer service we received and I have one happy girl now that she has a functioning Hatchimal.
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Hatchimal, take two
Just two days after Serafina's Hatchimal came out of its shell it completely stopped working. She was very disappointed but handled it well. I emailed customer service and got on the phone with them the next day. The company sent out a replacement right away and it arrived today.
Experiencing this Hatchimal's hatching made me realize just how traumatic and complicated the previous one's birth was and that it wasn't meant to survive. This one was out in about 15 minutes. I guess we just got a bad egg and it was probably a common problem because the company was trying to pump them out to meet demand. I appreciate the great customer service we received and I have one happy girl now that she has a functioning Hatchimal.
Experiencing this Hatchimal's hatching made me realize just how traumatic and complicated the previous one's birth was and that it wasn't meant to survive. This one was out in about 15 minutes. I guess we just got a bad egg and it was probably a common problem because the company was trying to pump them out to meet demand. I appreciate the great customer service we received and I have one happy girl now that she has a functioning Hatchimal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment