The Serafina birthday celebration continued this Friday. I picked up her friends Sunny, Millie, Emma and Lane (Emma's little sister) and headed to Color Me Mine for them to paint some pottery.
Leo had never been to Color Me Mine and Serafina didn't mind him tagging along. He was so thrilled about getting to paint this skull.
I've never needed a box before so I had to take a picture of the box of burgers.
All six kids were happy to eat burgers and fries.
Then Nana came to whisk away Leo so the girls could get to some serious slumber partying.
It was so cute.
There were movies and silliness and popcorn and ice cream.
Here's the aftermath of my nice ice cream sundae bar.
And here's my living room the next morning.
It was absolutely exhausting. Tom was spared because he was in the city having a slumber party with some old college friends. Everyone had fun and got alone well, but I won't be doing it again for a long while.
No comments:
Post a Comment