Serafina won the citizenship award at school today. It was not a surprise since in order for me to make it to school for the ceremony, Tom took her to school while I dropped off Leo at early care.
Here's her face when Tom and I walked out to the award area.
With proud dad.
And awesome teacher.
Her class earned a party as a reward for good behavior. The kids got to suggest different party themes and then vote for the one they wanted. Serafina suggested a slime party and was thrilled when that theme won. The teacher was less thrilled. She sent an email to myself and a couple other moms asking for a recipe. I gave her a recipe and offered to bring some ingredients. I also offered to come in and help since it could easily be a messy disaster.
Here's the class getting some instructions.
Serafina makes lots of slime at home. She watches YouTube videos about slime making and spends all her allowance on glue and glitter.
She was able to put all her slime expertise to good use and once her slime was made, she walked around helping the other kids make perfect slime.
No comments:
Post a Comment