Monday, September 2, 2019

Serafina's 10th Birthday

Serafina is 10!  She was so excited to be double digits.  These high-top Converse were number one on her birthday list.  I love a practical present.  These are a size nine!  Two sizes bigger than I wear. 

 I made a confetti cake with chocolate frosting per the birthday girl's request.  Tom decided to take on the important task of writing the birthday message.

Serafina supervised.  

 End result.
 Leo dressed up front porch Fred for the birthday party.


 Wearing her birthday crown on the big flamingo.


It was the usual pool party fun with all the chaos we know and love.  Here's all the kids and dads in the pool.

We did a make-your-own-sandwich bar and everyone built themselves yummy sandwiches for lunch.
 Cake time!  First a picture with Halle.
 Then I told the kids no one was getting cake until I get a picture.
 I told them "make a funny face" and not all of them are very good at that apparently.

Leo wanted to light her birthday candles and then we all sang of course.  
It was a very fun day and Serafina had a great birthday.  Now Leo is very happy because we can start talking about and planning his birthday.

No comments: