We had a very low-key Fourth of July, which is very different from years past. If we aren't out of town for the holiday, we host parties with tons of food and plenty of pool chaos. This year it was just a red, white and blue(berry) pie and a short visit from my mom.
Here's Serafina decorating the pie with fruit.
End result.Cream cheese and whipped cream on a graham cracker crust. Very easy and very yummy.
Serafina likes solo bike rides around the neighborhood. I think it gives her some nice solitude and independence during all this madness. She likes to take my bike.
The dog gets very stressed when anyone is in the pool, even when the person is fully dressed on a float.
Tie dye twins!
Mousse and Leo.
I haven't feeling very patriotic because of the sad state of our nation, but instead of just complaining, I've been channeling that frustration into writing postcards to voters to encourage them to register to vote by mail. It's a comforting past time for me. Right now I've been sending postcards to Florida. The organization is Postcards for Voters.
And here are some glamour shots of Mousse.

No comments:
Post a Comment