Last week the kids had spring break. Before everyone dispersed to different vacation destinations, Serafina and Mia celebrated Purple's birthday at his house.
Here they are with Mia holding the puppy Purple's family was pet sitting.
They often act too cool so I was happy to see these pictures of them being silly and having fun.
Wednesday night we headed up to the lake house. During the drive up, a storm rolled in. Thursday morning we woke up to fresh snow. It snowed all day.
Mousse was happy with the snow but it was chilly. Apparently the fresh snow made for a fun, but slightly challenging day of skiing. Of course, no one took a single picture or video.
Friday, the sun came out in our neighborhood, so Mousse and I made sure to get out and enjoy it.
Snow zoomies are the best zoomies! Mousse loves the snow.
Tom and the kids headed to Palisades Tahoe (forming known as Squaw Valley) to ski with our old housemates. I told them to take some pictures to document this fun day of skiing with friends. I chatted with Tom at lunchtime and reminded him of my photo request. And guess what? They didn't take a single stinking picture. Anyway, they had a fun time even thought the skiing conditions weren't great. Saturday, the weather wasn't great, and everyone was a bit sore and tired from skiing so we headed home in the afternoon.
We were home for Easter on Sunday. Nana came over to hang out with us during the day. I didn't take any pictures, except of Mousse with his brand new duck toy that he got in his Easter basket.


No comments:
Post a Comment