Wednesday, January 4, 2023

New Year's Eve

I took Leo to his first Orangetheory Fitness class on New Year's Eve.  It was a hard class, but he did awesome.  It was my 1,200th class.  I'm not kidding.  I've been consistently going since December 2015 with a unfortunately long break because of Covid.  Here we are with Coach Nate.  He's my favorite coach there and Leo liked him too.  They chatted about video games after the class.  

Continuing the tradition of Serafina and Sunny ringing in the New Year together, Sunny came over for NYE. Here they are being goofy in my kitchen.  
Here they are looking gorgeous in my entryway. 
I made a delicious vanilla cake from my new baking book I got for Christmas. I tried to give it a cute sprinkle star, but it ended up pretty off-center.  Oh well.  
Toasting the New Year! 
Serafina giving me some classic teenager side-eye for having the audacity to toast her.

 

No comments: