We had an exciting weekend. On Saturday morning, Leo army crawled about three feet while Tom and I watched with pride. (I teared up again; I'm such a sap). My mom arrived later that day, so she got to enjoy a newly mobile Leo as well. She was incredibly helpful as always--helping me shop for Leo's party, babysitting so Tom and I could date, and taking over baby duty so I could see the dentist. She also fed, changed, played, chased Leo so I could get some stuff done around the house and rest (I'm trying to recover from a sinus infection).
On to some pictures and videos.
Playing in the pool with dad. (Can you spot Leo?)
Cracking up at daddy's bubble blowing.
Bath time with Nana.
Reading books with Nana.
Being silly.Here is one of Leo's creative ways of getting around. He does the army crawl, back scoot, and of course, lots of rolling.
No comments:
Post a Comment