We had a fun, but busy weekend. Having Leo on the move has completely changed the game.
Luckily he's not too fast yet. I did some childproofing today, but there is still a lot more to do. I'm so glad we dealt with the pool fence when we did, because we are very use to closing it each and every time we go in or out. That's a good habit. On Saturday, we drove to San Rafael to visit some friends. Oh, and he definitely said something very close to "dog" three times while pointing at their dog. I guess he's just an animal-loving, super-
sporadic speaker.
I fed him some lunch shortly before we needed to leave and he decided to rub hummus in his hair. Little stinker!

Relaxing in the yard.

Playing with the big kids.

"Look, Leo, dad is taking a picture that includes mom so the blog readers know she still exists."


Playing with one of Jacob's cool toys.

Working on some watermelon chunks today.

And....CRAWLING VIDEO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment