Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trucks

Leo is a little obsessed with trucks. He has a couple of truck books and a few truck toys, which he loves. During our walks around the neighborhood, we stop any time a truck is coming so we can watch it. We scope out the firetruck when it is parked at the supermarket. On Friday mornings, we stand in the yard to watch the garbage truck do its work. It is amazing how many different trucks I can identify now.

Nana bought him this awesome, classic Tonka (it's metal and everything) for his birthday. We took it to the park yesterday. I snapped a couple of pictures of Leo with his new Tonka, but that was pretty much the only time he got to touch it since all the other kids were like moths to a flame. Luckily, Leo isn't very possessive (yet). I felt a little bad when we left the park and took our cool toys with us (his Winnie the Pooh ball is very popular too).
While we were at the park, one of the other moms asked how old my little girl is. I think it is time for a hair cut.

No comments: