Here are the kids waiting for the first ride, the Frog Hopper.
James decided to pass on this ride (he had a previous encounter that didn't go very well), but Leo went for it with Daisy as company.
Here's a short video of the kids on the ride. I had to stop recording because I was laughing too hard at Daisy's screaming. Serafina ate some banana with her feeder while she waited.
This was his favorite ride and he did it twice.
I'm on the fence about getting a membership. It was very fun day, but I know it is going to get crazy crowded during the summer and the weekends, fuggit bout it. I'm sure we'll visit again soon though.
2 comments:
How do you like your feeder? I heard Bananas are a nightmare to get out of there?
I love the feeder and so does Serafina. I put frozen fruit in there to soothe her gums when she's teething or even just an ice cube on a hot day. Bananas pretty much ruin the mesh bag, but replacements are cheap so I give her banana as a treat and just toss the bag. I totally recommend it.
Post a Comment