Here he is, hitting the Fest in his Earth-a-saurus shirt (thanks, Nana) and headed straight for the tractor.
My friend was working the "seed picture" booth. Leo painted on some glue.
Then he was suppose to sprinkle on some lentils, seeds and rice, but he put them in his mouth. Heck, it's food. I get why he did it. When I checked with my friend a couple hours later, she confirmed that he was the only kid so far to try to eat the art project. I think it is a testament to his healthy diet.
He got to hold a baby chick. It was pretty darn cute.
Getting a lesson on proper holding technique.


Tom took him in the petting zoo, but said Leo was kind of timid. That's just his personality. Apparently he tossed a handful of gravel at a sheep, which I can't really explain.
Serafina spent the event in the carrier, so no pictures of her. She's still as cute and fat as ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment