Sunday, April 20, 2008

Overdue update

Wow. I didn't realize it had been a whole week since I updated the blog. Apologies. We had a good week. My class is going smoothly so far, but I haven't had any large assignments to grade yet. Leo is doing great with his sitter. He tried apples this week and oatmeal. He really likes the oatmeal and gobbled it up the very first try. We had two play dates during the week. The other moms always comment on either Leo's fuzzy hair, his beautiful blue eyes and long eye lashes, or his big beer gut. He really does have quite the pot belly. It's hilarious to watch him try to put his toes in his mouth and not be able to because he's too fat. I know he'll thin out once he starts moving, but he has no real interest in crawling yet. Today we visited an Earth Day celebration at the sustainable farm project in our neighborhood.

All dressed up to go to the farm.
"Hello, Mr. Lion. You look delicious."

"Really, mom? A sock on my head? This is entertainment for you?"
Hanging with dad (in the pocket).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I needed my "Leo fix". See you soon. love nana