I sometimes use an image hosting site called Photobucket. They recently added some special effects features. So just for fun...
Leo as a cartoon
Leo as an artist's sketch
Leo in the fun house mirror
Leo as pop art
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, Elizabeth! I got such a kick out of the Photobucket pictures. You must have had a great time playing around with them. To tell the truth, I love looking at all of the pictures you put on the blog. He is changing day by day, and cuter and cuter! I love the comparisons too! Keep up the good work mom! Oh, the same goes for dad. LOL Love, Aunt Marie
1 comment:
Oh, Elizabeth! I got such a kick out of the Photobucket pictures. You must have had a great time playing around with them. To tell the truth, I love looking at all of the pictures you put on the blog. He is changing day by day, and cuter and cuter! I love the comparisons too!
Keep up the good work mom! Oh, the same goes for dad. LOL
Love, Aunt Marie
Post a Comment